Solid Cotton Jersey or Ribbing Knit Fabric for Binding Necklines, Cuffs, Armholes - Green - By the Yard 38343
* This listing is for 1 yard of one type. Please make your selection during checkout (either jersey knit or ribbing knit).
* 100% Cotton
* Color: Green
* Jersey is a knit fabric commonly used in t-shirts. Good for making t-shirt, dress, skirt, shorts, sleep wear, bedding etc
* 1 yard = 110 cm wide x 90 cm long (44 x 36"). This fabric is tubular. You can cut the side open for sewing. In tubular, the width is 55 cm. When cut open, it is 110 cm.
+ Ribbing fabric (rib knit) has a structure suitable for binding necklines, armholes, cuffs, blanket edges etc. This doesn't mean you can only use it for ribbing. It can also be used for t-shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, beanies, blankets etc. :)
+ 1 yard = 84 cm wide x 90 cm long (33 x 36"). This fabric is tubular. You can cut the side open for sewing. In tubular, the width is 42 cm. When cut open, it is 84 cm.
* Clothes in the pictures are not for sale
- Our fabric ships worldwide from South Korea.
- Tracking service or expedited shipping are available upon request at extra cost.
- Please send us a message if you have any questions. :-)
- Colors may look a little different depending on the monitor you are using.
- Important Note: by purchasing this item, you agree that you read and accept our shop policies.