Home » Solid Cotton Jersey or Ribbing Knit Fabric for Binding Necklines, Cuffs, Armholes - Black - By the Yard 38331
Solid Cotton Jersey or Ribbing Knit Fabric for Binding Necklines, Cuffs, Armholes - Black - By the Yard 38331
* This listing is for 1 yard of one type. Please make your selection during checkout (either jersey knit or ribbing knit). * 100% Cotton * Color: Black * If you want other colors (total 22 colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/154884851 https://www.etsy.com/listing/154880516
* Jersey is a knit fabric commonly used in t-shirts. Good for making t-shirt, dress, skirt, shorts, sleep wear, bedding etc
* 1 yard = 110 cm wide x 90 cm long (44 x 36"). This fabric is tubular. You can cut the side open for sewing. In tubular, the width is 55 cm. When cut open, it is 110 cm.
+ Ribbing fabric (rib knit) has a structure suitable for binding necklines, armholes, cuffs, blanket edges etc. This doesn't mean you can only use it for ribbing. It can also be used for t-shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, beanies, blankets etc. :)
+ 1 yard = 84 cm wide x 90 cm long (33 x 36"). This fabric is tubular. You can cut the side open for sewing. In tubular, the width is 42 cm. When cut open, it is 84 cm.
* Clothes in the pictures are not for sale
* Cotton jersey knit in 22 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/154884851
* Ribbing fabric in 22 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/154880516
* Jersey knit bias tape in 14 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/102924867
* Interlock knit bias tape in 15 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/100391696
* Check out other beautiful fabric: http://www.etsy.com/shop/landofoh
- Our fabric ships from South Korea.
- Tracking service or expedited shipping is available upon request at extra cost.
- Please send us a message if you have any questions. :-)
- Colors may look a little different depending on the monitor you are using.
- Important Note: by purchasing this item, you agree that you read and accept our shop policies.
See more: Ribbing Yard