(Featured!) Face Mask Fabric, 10 yards, 9.4" wide, Polypropylene Non-woven Fabric, Mask DIY, No Virus Filtration Feature, Water resistant
* Polypropylene Non-woven fabric. Please note this fabric does not have a virus filtration feature. This is a Polypropylene non-woven fabric used for regular disposable face masks.
* 40 gsm (g/m²)
* Sent either in a roll or folded (total about 10 yards)
* Size: 24 cm wide x about 900 cm long (about 10 yards)
1 Quantity = 10 yards
2 Quantities = 20 yards (two pieces of total 20 yards, 10 yards each)
3 Quantities = 30 yards (three pieces of total 30 yards, 10 yards each)
* Made in Korea. Korea has been fighting with air pollution issues for many years and has developed great mask making capabilities. This fabric is used in the construction of face masks in Korea.
* We are in South Korea. Due to the ongoing global spread of Coronavirus, there may be delays in shipping (about 2 weeks in normal circumstances). If you want to upgrade shipping, please contact us before or after order. *
* Tracking included in shipping.
- Our fabric ships from South Korea.
- Tracking service or expedited shipping is available upon request at extra cost.
- Please send us a message if you have any questions. :-)
- Colors may look a little different depending on the monitor you are using.
- Important Note: by purchasing this item, you agree that you read and accept our shop policies.